Company founder, Jim Croken, has been involved in geothermal energy and mechanical services for over 15 years. The company is located in the North Okanagan, British Columbia and currently has 12 employees. It has installed over 300 completed heat pumps of various applications in British Columbia and Alberta.
We provide geothermal and full mechanical services.
Okanagan Geothermal Ltd has:
- completed mechanical installation from residential to light commercial projects
- installed and completed infrastructure services relating to subdivisions
Okanagan Geothermal Ltd. has the following certification:
- Electrical Contractor’s License
- Certified NextEnergy Installer
- McElroy High Density Fusion
- CGC Installers
- CGC Residential Design
- BC Qualified Well Pump Installers
- Member of the Canadian GeoExchange Coalition
- HRAI Hydronic Heat Install and Design certification
- Journeyman Electrician
- Journeyman Plumber
- Gas Contractors License
- Refrigeration Mechanic
- Mechanical Engineer Technician
- Works directly with Geothermal Engineer with over 20 years of design and project management experience with the past ten years devoted to geothermal system design
- Dealer for NextEnergy which has over 25 yrs. experience in geothermal design and installations for ClimateMaster HVAC equipment.
In respect to innovation and various applications of geothermal projects, Okanagan Geothermal Ltd. has been nominated for:
- The Green Award for Salmon Arm Business Excellence Awards
- The Canadian GeoExchange Coalition Prize of Excellence Award in BC, which showcases geoexchange technology in Canada and increases customer awareness.
Okanagan Geothermal Ltd. has received:
- NextEnergy Innovative Installation Application award for Canada
- Numerous Green Awards
- NextEnergy 2011 Top Dealer Western Canada Regional Award
36 Highway 97B
Enderby, BC VE 1V3
Phone: 250 838-0809