Geothermal systems have many benefits but the most important one is that a geothermal system has no pollutants, being a GREEN, CLEAN, RENEWABLE HEATING AND COOLING SYSTEM!
Home Energy Comparison
Up to 70% of the normal household utility bill is for heating, cooling & hot water. Geothermal Heat Pumps help reduce this by as much as 80%.
The main benefits with a geothermal system are:
- Uniform comfort year round and increased dehumidification during the hot summer months.
- Safe and clean as no flame, no flue, no odours and no danger of fire or fumes.
- Noise-free operation – no outdoor fans.
- Small equipment foot print
- All equipment is located indoors, out of the elements
- Long equipment life expectancy
- Reliability as contains fewer moving parts thus providing longevity with minimal maintenance.
- System Performance Monitor which alerts you when the unit is not running at peak performance (such as filter requiring cleaning).
- Environmentally friendly.
- Renewable Energy
- Up to 80% in savings vs. conventional systems.
- Efficiencies exceeding 500%
- Excellent warranty.
- This energy is limitless, easy to access, and always available.